Monday, March 30, 2015

35 Weeks

Today's photo features my favorite sweatpants lol 

I know I gave a little bit of a midweek update, but there is always more to be said!
This passed week has been full of very big baby movements! Everything I read and hear tells me that he should be slowing down, but not this little guy. He's active seemingly all day. I've been able to capture a few great videos to share and save.

I've been pretty emotional as well. I've cried, I've almost cried and I've felt overwhelmed by happiness, I've just been all over the place haha I've also found my appetite to be changing. I'm constantly craving oatmeal bars, cereal and fruit. I'm finding it harder to stomach plain water some days as well. So, I started adding in Propel hoping to stay as hydrated as I can. It's so hard not to give in to caffeine as I am incredibly exhausted so much of the day.
I've been feeling very productive! Here's to hoping that feeling hangs around now that I am done editing photos from my last session. I have two projects left to do in the nursery, my ring sling and another set of burp cloths to make for a dear friend.
I have my breastfeeding class this week. I'm partially excited. I say this because I already know SO much information (thanks to an amazing friend) and I'm literally nervous they might possibly give bad advice. Luckily, I have an internationally board certified lactation consultant I can run to if i'm left with any questions.
I'm just trying to keep myself busy I guess. I'm so ready to meet this little boy and the time just can't move fast enough!!!

2 comments:

  1. There is definitely plenty of bad information out there, but hopefully you won't hear any at an actual breastfeeding class! I'm a huge breastfeeding advocate (I nursed my first for 2+ years! How wonderful that you have a close friend that can help. Just remember that your body was made to do this and try to ignore all the "horror" stories. I also highly recommend reading The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding (if you haven't already) and to start attending your local La Leche League meetings while you are still pregnant to build that support system!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The calss is held at the hospital I will be delivering at and they aren't exactly known for giving the best info out. They are very pump pushy. I have to say I have actually learned a lot from horror stories, especially the cases where they could be prevented. That's amazing though! That's something to be incredibly proud of! I might pick your brain about it one day!
      Funny story about the LLL meetings- my friend and I were planning to go together a little less than two weeks ago but her little girl decided it was time to make her big entrance! I do still plan to go to the next meeting before my little man decides its his time as well!

      Delete