Tuesday, March 10, 2015

32 Weeks



While I actually hit 32 weeks yesterday, there was entirely too much going on to post an update. Mondays can be so harsh sometimes. What did actually go well was my doctors appointment. I just adore my midwife, she's fantastic!
I measured 30 cm and although baby's heart rate dropped significantly when I laid down, it averaged out around 137bpm. She said that he seems to be growing just fine judging from how hes sticking out all over the place lol No doubt he sure hasn't been cutting my belly skin any slack. I think he secretly likes to test my elasticity. We also talked about my little hospital visit. She wasn't very pleased with how I was treated, and told me not to bother with the ER anymore and that if L&D tried to send me there to tell them no! She also told me not to hesitate to come in and be checked, even if I call and get an answer to my question but still feel uneasy about it- come in. So that was really nice to hear! She also filled me in on all the greats things my next appointment at 36 weeks has in store. We'll go over my birth plan, test for strep B and I'll get all of my registration papers to fill out!
Other awesome things that have happened include my doula contacting me to let me know she's received my payment for placenta encapsulation, so that is a 100% go now! Also, the amazing maternity robe I ordered from My Growing Belly has shipped and should be here in 4 to 5 days! I had originally found the robe on Pinterest and was debating buying it until I saw that @laurenashleygilmore posted on Instagram about absolutely loving hers. There was then no doubt that if I was going to get one, I needed to order it now before its too late. 
One of my friends really put it into perspective that I will most likely be having this baby next month! My due date is May 4th, but the possibility is still there! I have the list of things left to do before baby taped to the wall on my side of the bed. I feel like I just have so much going on (mainly with my photography business) that its so easy to forget to do little things like register our carseat and sew my ring sling. Alas, they WILL get done. 
I will say my cravings are pretty fierce right now. I could easily live off of bananas, peanut butter, Nilla Wafers, grapes, melon, cookies n' cream bars and icecream and french fries lol If I weren't trying to keep us from eating out at all, I would be having Arby's classic roast beef sandwiches and fries pretty much daily. My craving for Subway isn't going anywhere fast. I'm pretty sure I crave it so bad because i'm not supposed to have it. Earlier in pregnancy I would've been all "oh it won't hurt!" to have a 6in but now that I know my immune system is actually taking a big hit, I won't risk it. I did cave and have my first cup of coffee in weeks today. I know I know that I shouldn't have because my kidneys don't need anymore to deal with.....but photos need to be edited and my eyes just did not want to stay open. I made the single cup last many hours atleast! 


No comments:

Post a Comment