Thursday, June 4, 2015

Honey Ham Biscuit Sliders



This is easily one of my husband's favorites! I first made it while we were still in college. Oh the memories! Anyway, it's incredibly simple and is great for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or just a side item! Of course I've made it so many times now that I've tweaked it to fit us best.
THIS is the link to the original recipe.
1 can of jumbo butter tasting biscuits
Shaved deli ham
sliced Provolone cheese
Honey mustard dressing
1 Tbsp of butter, melted
2 Tbsp of Honey

Preheat oven to 400
Separate biscuits into two layers. Spread honey mustard onto each and every biscuit. On half of the biscuit pieces, add your sliced ham and top with cheese.
Then top with a biscuit half that has only honey mustard on it.
Brush biscuit tops with melted butter.
**I've found that sticking a tooth pick in the center of each completed biscuit helps it not to slide apart as it cooks!**

Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown. Heat your honey in the microwave for about 20 seconds then brush on the tops of your biscuits.
This was one of the first meals I made when we moved into our home and set the kitchen up. It's such a stupid simple meal but I have so many great memories about making it for my husband 



4 comments:

  1. My boyfriend would flip for these! And it looks so easy. Great recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look absolutely delicious! I hope I rememebr them for next week when I am meal planning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks delicious! I so need to try and it looks fairly easy!

    ReplyDelete